salam


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

WORD FORM CHARLES DARWIN

"it is not the strongest of the species that survive, not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change"WORD FORM CHARLES DARWIN

Thursday 13 October 2011

INTRODUCTION 'WHO AM I'

My name is Norsutriana Binti Hj Babu, I come from Tawau Sabah. I have nine siblings and I the eight. My father is a retired laborer and now my farther works part time as a security guard at a gold shop. My farther age, 62 years old. My mother was a house wife full time, and she now 60 years old.


My primary schools name SK Muhibbah Raya Tawau, Sabah sense years 1995 until years 2000 and my secondary schools at St Patrick Tawau, Sabah sense 2001 until years 2006. After I take SPM I continued my study in high schools, form six lower but only 2 weeks, it is because I received offer letter from University Technology Malaysia to further study a diploma level. I'm very grateful and very happy because the UTM offer to take Accounting and finance course.   
         
After graduating from the diploma level, I get an offer again from UTM to pursue education a degree level. in sincerely my feeling is a bit disappointed because actually I want to further my study near with my village and the same course but  I got UTM and difference course, it is degree of human resources development. Although in this course field i have learned more knowledge, skills and ability, I became not only a good person but for take this course also that have much useful knowledge for me but also helped me plan for my future. 

Human resources development is knowledge about development that not only soft but also develop organizational, families member, and included development of national to create community of excellence, distinction and glory also have goompetitors in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment